Starts From£ 39.99
Chocolate Making Class for Hens in Brighton
Our unique chocolate making workshops are ideal for planning an indulgent hen party.
Sample exotic flavoured chocolates discover how chocolate is made learn how to infuse flavours into chocolate slabs and create your own handmade treats using fudge truffles and giant marshmallows. Plus there’s an extra special gift for the hen.
- Taste 100% pure chocolate and crushed cocoa beans as our Chocolatiers entertain you with the magical legends of cocoa.
- Discover why some chocolate tastes delicious and why others aren’t worth the calories.
- Learn how to create flavoured chocolate and sample our exotic creations.
- Make your very own giant organic chocolate button. There will be prizes for the most unique design.
- Team up with the person next to you to make fresh cream truffles. Pipe truffles into whatever shape you like (don’t worry we’ve seen it all before…!)
- Make handmade treats from rich ganache milk chocolate fudge giant marshmallows melted organic
- chocolate and oodles of decorations including strawberry curls white chocolate flakes and hazelnuts.
- Everyone will create approximately fifteen handmade chocolates plus a giant chocolate button to take home in ribbon tied bags and boxes.
- The guest of honour receives a special treat - a perfect souvenir of their day and a reminder of what a great group of mates they’ve got!
- The workshop last 2- 2.5 hours.
More Info for your Hen Party:
Minimum Age :
Minimum Number in Booking :10
Maximum Number in Single Booking :24
Activity Duration (in minutes) :120
Start Times :11:00 15:00 18:30
Check Rates, Save or Enquire!
Save this for later, check what the price is for your dates or check availability.