Starts From£ 74.99
Quad Bikes, Rifle Shooting & Archery
Ripping round on high powered quads is always going to be a winner of an activity. After getting to grips with the controls your instructor will take you out for a short spin to be certain that everyone is safe and confident. Heading out onto the woodland track is where the excitement starts to build- especially when the bikes pick up a bit of pace and the terrain starts to get muddier and steeper! Even better when someone gets has a small mishap with a bush or two- ha ha!
Return to base after about an hour for the shooting part of the event. Most groups opt for 30mins each on the Rifle Shooting and the Archery but it is possible to opt for a full one hour on just one of these shooting disciplines if desired.
- 1 hour approx quad biking (track & woodland trek)
- 30 mins on both Rifle Shooting & Archery – or 60 mins on one
- Safety equipment – helmet body armour goggles & gloves
- Full safety briefing & instruction
- Refreshments – Tea coffee squash & biscuits
- Lunch option available at extra cost
More Info for your Hen Party:
Minimum Age :
Minimum Number in Booking :4
Maximum Number in Single Booking :20
Activity Duration (in minutes) :120
Check Rates, Save or Enquire!
Save this for later, check what the price is for your dates or check availability.