Starts From£ 44.99
Try your hand at this exciting activity. Climb aboard one of our 150cc Eton quad bikes and test your skill as you follow your marshal around our quad bike trail covering virtually our entire 60 acre site through varying terrain.
CHOOSE ANY ONE SHOOTING ACTIVITY
Based in Sherwood Forest why not try your skills at the age of old art of Archery and be Robin Hood for the day? Our GNAS (Grand National Archery Society) qualified staff will ensure that you are given all the training help and advice you need to safely carry out this activity.
Air Rifle Shooting
Try your skills using a basic fire arm on our target range testing your skills on various targets and challenges.
crossbows is fun & teaches the basic marksmanship skills necessary to be a safe & competent shooter. Qualified guides will show you how to fire these finely tuned machined trigger units.
- Quad Biking
- Archery or Air Rifle Shooting / Crossbow shooting
- Full safety briefing
- Protective suits
- Helmets and gloves.
Other Relevant Details
- Maximum weight restrictions for the Karts & Quads are 18 stones.
- Minimum age is 15 for the activities
- Height restrictions are maximum 6ft 6 inches.
- The site has a cafe on site along with car & coach parking.
- We do recommend wearing old shoes or boots and possibly a change of clothes in adverse weather.
- Arrival time would be 15mins prior to the event start time.
More Info for your Hen Party:
All Necessary Equipment
Minimum Age :
Minimum Number in Booking :6
Maximum Number in Single Booking :20
What You Need to Bring :
Activity Duration (in minutes) :120
Check Rates, Save or Enquire!
Save this for later, check what the price is for your dates or check availability.