Starts From£ 44.99
Get your hand-eye coordination ready for this exciting challenge. Feel the rush of watching clay pigeons explode in the sky at a unique hen party that will never be forgotten.
Clay Shooting in Brighton – Perfect for Hen Parties
Don’t panic – at this party, you won’t shoot any real pigeons, living or dead. A better name might be clay target shooting. Clay pigeons are spinning, round clay targets that look similar to discs or small Frisbees. The best part is that you get to shoot them with a shotgun – a rare and amazing experience. The rush you get when you pull the trigger and see the target blasted to bits is unlike anything else. It’s certainly something you’ll never forget.
This type of target shooting developed from the hunting of birds. Shotguns were usually used to hunt ducks and geese, while rifles were used to shoot larger game animals like deer. Different types of clay targets will behave differently in the air, providing a realistic shooting experience without the need to actually kill an animal.
"Sunday afternoon, some friends went shooting. It was our first time shooting anything, and clay pigeons were a great place to start, it was awesome. Great for beginners too. Oli, our instructor, was incredibly warm and friendly and really gave the time and effort to make sure our skills improved. That definitely made it more enjoyable. Big thanks to Oli, our Sunday afternoon was great. We’re definitely planning to come back with a larger group!”.- Ray Y
- Twenty-five clay targets
- Suitable for beginners – comprehensive instruction.
- Package includes gun and cartridge rental, provided the safety policy of the centre is obeyed.
- Generally, people under the age of 14 are not allowed to participate. Some exceptions have been made, but please contact us if you desire this.
- We hold safety in the highest regard. It is essential to this activity, which is why some young people, if they lack maturity, may not be well suited to participate.
- Our centre has five different traps, positioned in a variety of ways: down the line, rabbit, pigeon, high pheasant, and grouse crossing.
- Instructors will start beginners on the easiest types of targets, and gradually introduce more challenging target “birds” as skill and confidence increases.
More Info for your Hen Party:
Hot & Cold Drinks
All Necessary Equipment
Minimum Age :
Minimum Number in Booking :6
Maximum Number in Single Booking :20
What You Need to Bring :
Activity Duration (in minutes) :60
Start Times :9:00 10:00 11:00 12:30 13:30 14:30 15:30
Check Rates, Save or Enquire!
Save this for later, check what the price is for your dates or check availability.