Starts From£ 19.95
Tapas Restaurant in Covent Garden
On a hen do there’s no doubt you’ll be doing a lot drinking but it is important to line your stomach and eat something too (we’re not trying to be your mother – it’s just good sense!) When you’re in a large group it can be difficult to please everyone with the choice of restaurant which is why we reckon a tapas restaurant is a great option.
This top Covent Garden restaurant offers over 30 authentic tapas dishes and paella options so you’re sure to find something for everyone, pick and mix dishes and eat as much or as little as you like. Plus the restaurant is more than happy to cater for larger (and louder) groups within reason.
The restaurant offers a wide selection of Spanish and non-Spanish beers and wines with hospitality which is second to none.
Choose from lighter bites and sharing platters:
- Spanish, Catalan style sharing bread with garlic, olive oil and tomato
- Salad options
- Albondigas – mixed mince meatballs in rich tomato sauce
- Paella of the day
- Croquetas with chicken, accompanied by garlic mayonnaise
- Hamburguesitas – homemade mini beef burgers with traditional accompaniments
- Patatas bravas – spicy Spanish potatoes in tomato sauce
- Huevos Cabreaos – Catalan egg and chips specially served at the table
- Pescado Blanco Frito – deep fried fish in San Miguel beer batter with paprika and garlic mayonnaise
- Gambas Gabardina – King prawns from Madrid in San Miguel beer batter with paprika and garlic mayonnaise
Previous diners say:
- The party starts here!
- Great food, great atmosphere – the perfect way to start the night
- A great place for larger groups
- A great choice of food and drinks
- Super-friendly staff were amazing and patient!
- Nice to have “proper” food on a night out
- Central location makes it the perfect place to start your night
Check Rates, Save or Enquire!
Save this for later, check what the price is for your dates or check availability.